Wed, Jan 12|
Please join me for an evening of celebration, information, and prayers (of any spiritual or relgious leaning) as I launch TransIntimate: an online course platform about knowing gender expansive people beyond our pronouns and bathrooms.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
About the event
Please join me for an evening of celebration, information, and prayers (of any spiritual or relgious leaning) as I launch TransIntimate: an online course and live course platform about knowing gender expansive people beyond our pronouns and bathrooms.
This is one of my long-term dreams for myself and our community to have easy and accesible resources for folks to lean in to get to know us in ways that don't harm or cause undue labor on the immediate gender expansive people around us. I am both honored and very timid to offer it, but I am continuously learning to quiet the "DON'T DO IT! SCARY TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE!" voice inside of me, so I give you: TransIntimate!
If you'd like, provide your address so I can send you a little goody bag old-school style. (That's the only way I'll use your address, I promise).
A bit of a vision for TransIntimate:
- Deep relational work with questions, reflections, and story-sharing, even when we can’t be together live.
- Gender work is both relational and internal - here is a space for you to do some more internal work with relational support
- Supplements to live programming so that we can go deeper when we are live.
- More of a shared baseline for when we get together live
- More accessible in terms of time, money, and location. Helps disrupt rural isolation. Is flexible around parents' schedules!
- More accessible in terms of learning styles: video, audio, transcripts, non-shaming quizzes, and reflective questions
- Space to continuously receive new content as our culture changes in our world
- Gifts to offer other people in your life that you think may benefit from exposure to gender expansive voices.
- Spaces for organizations to be more deeply introduced into this work
- This work funds itself, funds people I bring in to amplify other trans voices
- This work provides ongoing funding for myself and others to take on deeper systemic issues that are the source of ongoing harm we face each day
- This space provides funding as well for BIPOC trans and gender expansive folks through the TRANSFORM fund.
- Supplements much of the other good work that Holistic Resistance is up to.
I am so grateful that you'll be attending with us for this celebration! There will be breakout rooms and connection times as well to prioritize your wellbeing during this PARTY!
With love and gratitude,
- Ticket type
This is the only ticket option available. They're all free. They all include the same amazing experience. I promise.Price$0.00